Thursday, November 02, 2006

Spring Surf Safari South of Sydney


As a few of you may have gathered from my last post, I as well as a few of my gnarly buddies from uni recently went on a surfing safari. Six of us set out last Friday for a weekend of sun, surf and sand. There were 3 surfing virgins (surfgin's) among us (I lost my surfginity last year on the same camp).
The weekend was absolutely wicked, fully sick, totally unreal and Gnarly!!!! Besides the shear pleasure of catching a few waves (see pic of a totally cool guy surfing to perfection), we also had the foresight to conduct a few social experiments. We discovered that 15 additional moles planted on my face (thanks to Hayley for excellent make-up work with her eye liner) was an insufficient quantity to be recognised by a drunk Irish sheila. To give her credit, she did notice something was a bit strange when all fake dots were linked dot-to-dot style.
In a more bizare finding, we found out that drunken englishmen have a weird fascination of drinking beer off nipples. Needless to say, this story cannot be described too much further since it would threaten my blogs all important PG rating.

Signing off in 3..2..1..now

3 comments:

pip said...

mole-a-licious. I'm disappointed we didn't get to see the crotch-grab surfing stance.

Clodagh said...

yes bray i concur with pip - more pics are required :-)

pip said...

update?