Thursday, November 23, 2006

Selebrity Similarities

If anyone creates a post about the typo in the title, I will hunt you down!

My next post was supposed to be about my swinging salsa classes, but alas, the photo ops this week were not the best and this blog topic will have to wait....... Oooooo the anticipation builds.....(no not really). In the mean time I am comparing myself to fellow celebrities. Sadly enough I am not very proud of these comparisons, but hey.....we are all unique.....just like everyone else.



Is this whom I actually look like? Well I'll leave that up to my blog visiting comrades to judge for themselves.

Hope your weekend's a drag......I know mine will be ;)

P.S. A new 'links' section has just been added to my Blog. Be sure to check out the cool sites of my fellow blogger's :)

6 comments:

pip said...

Yes, I agree that you are the spitting image of Tea Leoni. Nice.

Jarrod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jarrod said...

I need to learn how to spell, my help me finish my thesis.
But none the less zac hanson is clearly your clone, both in looks and personality.

Jarrod said...

Still screwed it up on the second attempt, damn.

Anonymous said...

yes i gree with you

Anonymous said...

everyone is unique so apreciate yourself